Just Dance UK Monthly Rolling Subscription
Here's what you need to know:
- The Just Dance UK monthly rolling subscription membership costs £60 per month for as many classes as your dancing heart desires!
- Irrespective of when price increases happen, the price at which you buy your membership remains fixed to you forever. The only exception to this would be if you chose to cancel completely, you would then need to repurchase your subscription at the current advertised rate.
- No need to renew each month as payments will come out on the 1st of every month. If you purchase this membership part way through the month you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the remainder of the month.
- Unlike the monthly pass, you can pause a monthly subscription membership (for example: pregnancy or holiday plans). If you would like to pause your membership for whatever reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with as much notice as you can with the reason and duration you would like to pause your subscription for.
- Just Dance UK classes run throughout the year with the exception of national Bank Holidays, a long weekend for Easter and an annual 2 week break over the Christmas period.
* All those on monthly rolling subscriptions are required to book into each class you want to attend *
Don’t worry, you won’t be charged, this just gives the instructor a full list of everyone taking the class that day without the need for any paper (yeehaaaa!). The classes will also be capped so that each venue's capacity will never be exceeded.
Before you venture any further, you'll need to download the Just Dance UK app:
- Click on the small cog icon on the top right hand side of the screen and scroll down to where it says ‘Payment Info’
- Select card details and enter the details of the card you would like to use to pay for your Just Dance UK classes (you’ll only ever need to enter your payment details in once – hurray!)
- Click on the 4 small squares on the top left of the screen to go back to the main menu.
- In the main menu, select the icon that says ‘Memberships’.
- Scroll along until you see the option ‘Just Dance UK Monthly Rolling Subscription’ and select the button that says ‘£60’.
- You’ll then see the ‘Rolling Subscription’ terms and conditions – make sure you scroll to the top of the screen to read everything and select ‘I agree’.
- Go back to the main menu screen and select the top left icon where it says ‘Classes’.
- Scroll along the white bar at the top to see the dates/classes available and choose the class/es you would like to attend.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see a green ‘book’ button – click this
- The screen should then show a circle with the text ‘confirming’.
- Once confirmed, you’ll see a message pop up on the screen with a tick saying ‘Class Booked. Your attendance has been confirmed.’