Drop in to classes on a pay-as-you-go basis
What you need to know:
Current pay as you go class rates are as follows:
- Zumba, Flowetic, Dance (1 hour) - £10 per class
- Yoga (1 hour 15 mins) - £12 per class
- Tone & Stretch (30 mins) - £5 per class
If a class you wish to attend is full at the time of booking, you will be placed on our waiting list which will notify you if we receive a cancellation for that class. Booking works on a first come first served basis.
If you are unable to attend a class, you can cancel the class up to two hours before the class starts. If cancelled within this time you will receive a class credit back to your account. If you fail to attend a class you have booked without cancellation, you will lose your class credit for that class.
You'll need to download the Just Dance UK app before venturing any further:
- Click on the small cog icon on the top right hand side of the screen and scroll down to where it says ‘Payment Info’.
- Select card details and enter the details of the card you would like to use to pay for your Just Dance UK classes (you’ll only ever need to enter your payment details in once – hurray!).
- Click on the 4 small squares on the top left of the screen to go back to the main menu.
- Go to top left icon where it says ‘Classes’.
- Scroll along the white bar at the top to see the dates/classes available and select the class you would like to attend.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see a green ‘book’ button – click this
- You’ll then see the ‘Pay as you go’ terms and conditions – make sure you scroll to the top of the screen to read everything and select ‘I agree’.
- The screen should then show a circle with the text ‘confirming’
- Once confirmed, you’ll see a message pop up on the screen with a tick saying ‘Class Booked. Your attendance has been confirmed.’
- Select OK