Unlimited Monthly Pass
here's What you need to know:
- Monthly passes cost £60 and they start on the date of purchase and expire exactly a month later (for example, if you purchase a monthly pass on 8th April, it will expire on 7th May).
- Monthly passes allow you to attend unlimited Just Dance UK classes.
- Any scheduled Just Dance holidays will always be taken into account so you’ll always get a full month’s worth of classes.
- You will receive an automated email to notify you when your monthly pass expires but if you want to check, just click on the cog icon in the top right hand side of the screen, scroll down to where it says ‘Membership info’ and select ‘Membership' and you’ll be able to see both your start date and expiry there.
- You can cancel a class in exactly the same way that you book by going into the main menu, selecting ‘classes’, choosing the class you want to cancel and then hitting the green ‘cancel’ button at the bottom of the screen.
* All those on monthly passes are required to book into each class you want to attend *
Don’t worry, you won’t be charged, this just gives the instructor a full list of everyone taking the class that day without the need for any paper (yeehaaaa!). The classes will also be capped so that each venue's capacity will never be exceeded.
You'll need to download the Just Dance UK app before venturing any further:
- Click on the small cog icon on the top right hand side of the screen and scroll down to where it says ‘Payment Info’.
- Select card details and enter the details of the card you would like to use to pay for your Just Dance UK classes (you’ll only ever need to enter your payment details in once – hurray!).
- Click on the 4 small squares on the top left of the screen to go back to the main menu.
- In the main menu, select the icon that says ‘Memberships’.
- Scroll along until you see the option ‘Just Dance UK Monthly Pass’ and select the button that says ‘£55’.
- You’ll then see the ‘Monthly Membership’ terms and conditions – make sure you scroll to the top of the screen to read everything, and select ‘I agree’.
- Go back to the main menu screen and select the top left icon where it says ‘Classes’.
- Scroll along the white bar at the top to see the dates/classes available and choose the class/es you would like to attend.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see a green ‘book’ button – click this.
- The screen should then show a circle with the text ‘confirming’.
- Once confirmed, you’ll see a message pop up on the screen with a tick saying ‘Class Booked. Your attendance has been confirmed.’
- Select OK.