10 Class Pass
Here’s what you need to know:
- A 10-class pass costs £90 for a block of 10 Just Dance UK classes which gives you 10 classes for the price of 9.
- The class pass allows you to attend any 10 zumba, dance or Flowetic classes from the current Just Dance UK timetable.
- The tone and stretch class (£5) and yoga class (£12) are not included in this class pass but if you would like to attend these classes, you can do this on a drop in pay-as-you-go basis.
- All 10-class passes are valid for a 12 month period.
- Classes must be booked in advance through our website timetable online or via the Just Dance UK app. If a class you want to attend is full at the time of booking, you can be placed on our waiting list which will notify you if we receive a cancellation for that class.
- Booking works on a first come first served basis and we are unable to hold places open without a formal booking.
- If you are unable to attend a class, you can cancel up to 2 hours before the class starts. If cancelled within this time you will receive a class credit back to your account. If you fail to attend a class you have booked without cancelling within the 2-hour timeframe, you will lose your class credit for that class.
Before venturing any further, you'll need to download the Just Dance UK app:
- Click on the small cog icon on the top right hand side of the screen and scroll down to where it says ‘Payment Info’.
- Select card details and enter the details of the card you would like to use to pay for your Just Dance UK classes (you’ll only ever need to enter your payment details in once – hurray!).
- Click on the 4 small squares on the top left of the screen to go back to the main menu.
- In the main menu, select the icon that says ‘Memberships’.
- Scroll along until you see the option ’10 Class Pass’ and select the button that says ‘£90’.
- You’ll then see the ’10 Class Pass’ terms and conditions – make sure you scroll to the top of the screen to read everything, and select ‘I agree’.
- Go back to the main menu screen and select the top left icon where it says ‘Classes’.
- Scroll along the white bar at the top to see the dates/classes available and choose the class/es you would like to attend.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see a green ‘book’ button – click this
- The screen should then show a circle with the text ‘confirming’.
- Once confirmed, you’ll see a message pop up on the screen with a tick saying ‘Class Booked. Your attendance has been confirmed.’
- Select OK